COMBINED CURRICULUM LIST
2021/2022 School Year
*New families should wait until they have their placement results before buying curriculum.
What do I do with this information? You will use the information to BUY the listed curriculum. We recommend you buy used or from another family to save the most money.
All curriculum should be purchased by July 9th to ensure the curriculum arrives on time for the start of school. Questions? Contact CCA at email@example.com or new families can ask their Mentors too.
CCA CURRICULUM BOARD
Our families are invited to join our private Facebook group for selling and exchanging curriculum.
1) Include only curriculum that will be used for the upcoming school year.
2) Please privately exchange personal information.
3) If your curriculum sells, please post a reply stating that the curriculum SOLD.
4) It is your responsibility to make arrangements to get the curriculum to the purchasing family. We recommend: Last day of school, Summer Fun Activities, or Orientation.
1) Please make sure that what you are buying is on the list of curriculum for the upcoming school year. Pay special attention to editions.
2) Make checks or give cash directly to the family. Do NOT send money or make out checks to CCA (unless we are selling it).
3) It is your responsibility to make arrangements with the seller to get your purchased curriculum.
Visit CCA Curriculum Board: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CCAcurriculumboard/
CONSUMABLE CURRICULUM COST
2021/2022 School Year
We want to save you time and money! This upcoming school year, CCA will place bulk purchase orders for our community for all consumable curriculums. This includes anything your student would write in such as IEW, spelling, science journals, Bible, grammar, math…etc! You will see the list of curriculum in the COMBINED At-A-Glance Curriculum list above.
How do I pay?
Consumable Curriculum will be included in your tuition invoice based on how you elected to pay your tuition. If you do not want the Curriculum Fee added to your monthly or semi-annual invoices and wish to pay upfront instead, please notify us by JUNE 15th and we will work with you on alternative payment arrangements. Contact Jennifer Loerzel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will I receive my consumable curriculum?
August 7th Welcome Back Day for parents. Please know once you receive the books, they are yours and the Consumable Curriculum fee becomes non-refundable.