Donors Go To Disney
Updated: Oct 27, 2020
A longtime supporter of Classical Christian Academy made a generous $20,000 donation – with one caveat: the donation would be made as a match. This year, in the midst of COVID, CCA supporters are rising to the challenge. With less than $5,000 needed to max out the match, CCA announced it will thank the next five donors who give $1000 or more before November 30, 2020, with a four-pack of Disney tickets.
“The Walt Disney Company recognized our students for their efforts in serving the community at ECHO last year,” explained Nicole McCard, CCA Director of Development. “We can pay forward the thank you Disney gave us, by sharing these tickets with donors who step up and support us in our fundraising efforts.”
If the school meets the matching challenge, CCA will receive a total of $40,000 in donations. This would amount to the largest cash donation the school has received in the past five years. While most other private schools carry debt, CCA follows a biblical model of operating within its means. Every dollar given to the school serves an important purpose.
CCA simultaneously launched its “Small Things” giving campaign. The school has a goal of 100% CCA-family participation. A CCA family includes student-families, staff and the Board of Directors. Every family is asked to participate in at least one of the following: Amazon Smile, Shop With Scrip, Box Tops for Education, Ink Cartridges, cash donations and business referrals. For more information, read about the Small Things campaign launch.
The first five donors who make a cash donation of $1,000 or more before November 30, 2020, will receive a four-pack of Disney One-Day Park Hopper tickets.
· These tickets are valid at the Walt Disney World Resort® in Central Florida during normal operating hours (except December 25-31) and provide admission to a magical experience at one or more of the theme parks on the same day: Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
· Tickets expire January 22, 2022.
· Theme park admission is subject to capacity constraints.
· These tickets are not valid for events requiring separate admission.
· Parking is not included.
· The recipient of the tickets may not sell or exchange them for anything of value.
· These tickets have no cash value. They can not be upgraded nor can they be applied toward a package to meet eligibility requirements.
· Lost and expired tickets can not be replaced.
For more information about donations, please contact Nicole McCard, CCA Director of Development by using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classical Christian Academy is the premier hybrid school in Southwest Florida. CCA offers families an academically rigorous and Christ-centered K-12 education option that blends the best aspects of private and homeschooling. Classical Christian Academy is a registered 501c (3) organization. For more information, visit
Classical Christian Academy is the premier hybrid school in Southwest Florida. CCA offers families an academically rigorous and Christ-centered K-12 education option that blends the best aspects of private and home schooling. Classical Christian Academy is a registered 501c (3) organization. For more information, visit www.discovercca.org and follow CCA on www.facebook/com/DiscoverCCA.