Small Things = Big Impact
Classical Christian Academy’s Small Things Fundraising Campaign set sail last week. Even though Small Things is over, the opportunity to help goes on! To operate and offer our students an exceptional education, our school relies on generous donations and involvement from our community in our free fundraisers.
The purpose of the Small Things campaign is to raise awareness and promote enrollment in our free-to-you fundraisers: Box Tops for Education, Amazon Smile, and Shop with Scrip. The Small Things campaign wrapped up with over 50% of the community participating in at least one program. In addition, an anonymous donor challenged our school community to a match of $5 to $25 donations, up to $500. Together, CCA families raised $1,565. With the donor match, the Small Things donation totals $2,590.
Even though Small Things is over, the opportunity to give goes on! We appreciate – and need – year-round contributions from our supporters. Here’s how you can get involved:
1. Donations can be made online through PayPal Giving or dropped off at the front desk.
2. Shop With Scrip: Scrip partnered with hundreds of popular brands and stores to offer rebates to support non-profit organizations – at no additional cost to you. When you buy a gift card from Scrip at face value, a percentage of your purchase is donated directly to CCA. It's an easy way to support our school. You'll need to set up a free account at www.shopwithscrip.com and register using CCA's School ID: 5A75L1C28166. There are a few steps, so here are some detailed directions to help you out.
3. Amazon Smile: If you are an Amazon shopper, we hope you'll support us through AmazonSmile. By clicking this link and connecting your account to "Classical Christian Academy North Fort Myers, FL," Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchases to CCA, with no additional costs to you. AmazonSmile is also available in your Amazon app!
4. Box Tops for Education: Support CCA with the products you already buy. Just download the free app Box Tops app, choose Classical Christian Academy as the beneficiary, then scan your receipt. Boxtops for Education sees your purchases and credits CCA. It's quick and easy. Learn more about the Boxtops for Education program here.
5. Staples: If you give Staples CCA's phone number, 239-543-1532, we receive rewards from each purchase. These often amount to gift certificates we can use to purchase supplies for our classrooms.
ABOUT CLASSICAL CHRISTIAN ACADEMY:
Classical Christian Academy is the premier hybrid school in Southwest Florida. CCA offers families an academically rigorous and Christ-centered K-12 education option that blends the best aspects of private and home schooling. Classical Christian Academy is a registered 501c (3) organization. For more information, visit www.discovercca.org and follow CCA on www.facebook/com/DiscoverCCA.